Aspen has one of the top public and private school systems in the state of Colorado. Aspen and Snowmass have such a large tax base that they have the money to attract the best teachers and it is not a bad place to live. It starts from offering an array of preschools. The Early Learning Center is located right in the outskirts of downtown Aspen and has the yellow brick park right on its property.
The Wild Wood School is private and offers a natural learning experience in a natural setting. Wild Wood is a private pre-school that is a non-profit that raises half of its tuition to keep the tuition at half the price it would be otherwise. Wild Wood is a school that is difficult to get into. Therefore, it is a necessity to get on the waiting list when your child is born. Your child can enroll to the Wild Wood School from 2 1/2 years old to pre-kindergarten. Little Feet is located at the Aspen Valley hospital and offers another daycare alternative.
The Aspen Elementary School is from grades pre-kindergarten through 4th grade and is one of the best public elementary schools in the state (about 500 students are currently enrolled).
The Aspen Elementary School is located adjacent to the Aspen Middle School, the Aspen High School, and the Aspen Recreational Center (ARC) on Maroon Creek Road. Aspen Country Day School is a private school that is highly ranked from pre-kindergarten to 8th grade education (about 160 students are currently enrolled). It has a unique natural campus located on Castle Creek.
The Aspen Middle School is from grades 5th through 8th and currently has about 450 students. The school has gone through an approximately $10M+ build out of a brand new school that is ranked as one of the top in the state.
The Aspen High School is from grades 9th through 12th and is in a nearly new state of the art campus with a current enrollment of approximately 500 students. Aspen High School is primarily 90% white with the other 10% mostly Hispanic. The high school is now offering pre-college courses and college credit courses. They are always innovating their teaching methods to stay the course to college enrollment. Aspen High Schools overall performance on Standardized Tests is between 9 and 10 on a scale of 0 to 10. This performance makes it ranked as one of the top Colorado high schools. Feel free to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (970) 319-9719.
Please contact me now for great opportunities in Aspen Real Estate and Snowmass Real Estate. Please also contact me now for more information on rentals in Aspen and Snowmass Village or see my website www.aspen-snowmass-realestate.com .
I CAN HELP YOU BUY, SELL, OR RENT PROPERTIES.
Roget Kuhn Owner/ Broker-Realtor
“An Honest Approach to Real Estate and Rentals”
Aspen Snowmass Real Estate
303 1/2 E. Main St.
Aspen, CO 81611